Unwanted hair can be a challenge for most men and women. Shaving, waxing, and plucking can irritate the skin and cause painful razor bumps. The ELOS system, with combined diode laser and radio frequency, offers safe and effective laser hair removal.
PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
- elōs™ unique combination technology offers a solution to unwanted hair on the face, back, legs, underarms, bikini or any other body area.
- Great help in case of ingrown hair.
- Most areas require 4-8 treatments, but the number of treatments each person requires depends on various factors such as hair color, thickness, the area being treated and growth cycle.
- Hair growth is decreased and eventually stopped as a result of the procedures.
How does it work…
Revivre Skincare offers a complete laser hair removal system using the revolutionary ELOS (Electro–Optical–Synergy) system. Basically translated, it means that it combines Bi–Polar RF (Radio Frequency) and diode laser.
One of the most important benefits of ELOS technology is that it makes hair removal available to people with darker skin tones as well as lighter hair colors. Hair removal lasers and IPL work by targeting the pigment in the hair follicle and destroying it. However, red, white, and blond hair lack pigment and therefore, cannot be treated with conventional hair removal lasers. This is where ELOS rises above the rest. It combines a high power diode laser with radio frequency for maximum speed, effectiveness, and comfort to achieve colourblind hair removal, which is safe for all skin types, including tanned skin.
As hair grows in cycles, six treatments are usually necessary for permanent hair reduction but the actual number needed for optimal long–term benefits will depend on hair color, skin type, as well as the area that is being treated. In general, light colored hair and hormonal hair will require more treatments.
Before permanent laser hair removal treatment
- The patient should avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning.
- The patient should shave the treatment area for 1-2 days prior to treatment.
- The patient should arrive for treatment with clean skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower on skin.
- It is important to avoid waxing or plucking at least 3 weeks prior to your treatment because these modalities remove the hair follicle and leave nothing for the laser to target.
After permanent laser hair removal treatment
- During the first two days following treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site.
- The patient should use high factor sunscreen (30 SPF) and protect the treated area from sunlight. Tanning after treatment may cause hyperpigmentation.
- Excessively tanned skin from sun, tanning beds or tanning creams within last 3 weeks.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Current or history of skin cancer, as well as any other type of cancer, or premalignant moles.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Diseases which may be stimulated by light at the wavelengths used, such as history of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Porphyria, and Epilepsy.
- Patients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis eczema, and rash.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- Use of medication and herbs known to induce photosensitivity to light exposure at the wavelengths used, such as Isotretinoin (Accutane) within the last 6 months, tetracyclines, or St. John’s Wort within the last 2 weeks.
- Facial laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months, if face is treated.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 3 months or before complete healing.